Does anybody read these?

Sunday, February 12, 2006

A special present for One4JC

(Everyone else can look, but since I'm trying to convince her she wants to like country music and Kenny...)



Or another of my favorites...



This one's more for me...



So, that being the highlight of my day, I will blog about it all tomorrow. I have church in the morning and I am in the throes of some type of allergic reaction, so tomorrow you can all hear about my moving excitement, retirement hijinks and other fun!!!!

I'm going to go have sweet dreams now...

7 comment(s):

WOW...Now I need to go to church and pray about the thoughts I just had..... :o)

By Blogger one4JC, at 2/12/2006 8:14 AM  

Yeah, that happens to ALL of us. He's such a bad influence but we love him.

Why am I feeling like I'm totally going to end up going to see him in the Fort so I can drag you and your sister along?

I'm still playing it by ear as to this year's concert season. I'm pretty sure the ball's in my court, but I have to learn to say more than "uh..."

By Blogger Laura, at 2/12/2006 12:27 PM  

ROFL thanks I needed that laugh today

By Blogger one4JC, at 2/12/2006 2:26 PM  

Was it that funny? Really?

By Blogger Laura, at 2/12/2006 2:38 PM  

I am still swearing that the blonde look for Mr. F is just not "it"!

By Blogger rosalie, at 2/12/2006 5:09 PM  

Oh, is Mr. F in that picture? I never made it past the boy in tan...

By Blogger Laura, at 2/12/2006 7:42 PM  

Yes we know!!!!!!!

By Blogger rosalie, at 2/13/2006 9:27 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home