Does anybody read these?

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Celebrity gossip watch

I've been so busy snarking over the likes of Kenny Chesney and Keith Urban that I've almost missed some spectacular developments in celebrity gossip.

Britney Spears dodged papparazzi last week with little Sean Preston or whatever his name is. She caused a big ruckus for driving with her baby on her lap. She made some comments this week about feeling like Princess Di with all these papparazzi following her. Good lord, Britney! Imagine if Princess Di had a baby on her lap when she had that car accident. Seriously, there's not a brain under all that blond, is there?

And talking about Britney always reminds me of other couples who should not have married and/or reproduced. Very nice segway. Thanks, Mrs. K-Fed.

Nick and Jessica. Oh, how I miss thee. Your newlywed antics made me laugh so much. But alas, that is over, and now I see that Mr. Hotness -- ooops, I mean Lachey -- has filed for spousal support. You go, Nicky!!!! As if being a member of 98 Degrees was not emasculating enough, now you have to ask your young, stupid wife for alimony. I guess the real issue is that the Nickster wants half of a fee Jessica got for performing at a private concert in Cincinnati. And you know what? He should get all of it, because I know for a fact that Cincinnatians love Mr. Lachey and tolerated the Missus because he loved her. So I think that money is rightly his. And seriously the least the State of California could give him for being married to a woman who didn't who what buffalo wings, Chicken of the Sea and hummers were. And I don't mean the car. Or the drink. Poor thing. Seriously, Nick, I can help you out with that. I won't even ask you to let me slow-dance with your brother first.

Speaking of screwed up couples we don't understand, there are rumors about a TomKat break up. That's so sad. I just wonder who'll get custody of Rosemary's baby.

I wish I had a good Lindsay Lohan joke to put here. I did see a recent pic of her, and I think she got new boobies. I'll try to track it down for you.

That's it for now. I'd toyed with the idea of putting pics of Mrs. Chesney (shoot, I must stop calling her that!) with no make-up, but I am too lazy to go digging. Dang, she really owes Max Factor!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home