Does anybody read these?

Friday, February 17, 2006

What a pleasant surprise!!!

Who knew that lurkers -- even those leaving anonymous comments -- could be nice folks and act like grown-ups. I'm very impressed. I feel like I'm playing Calvin Ball with the rules around here, but that's OK because I went ahead and published anonymous comments. But I checked it out and the person who posted them was exactly who they purported to be, so I permitted it. I also have no reason to believe this person is just stopping by my blog to be an asshole. That's such a nice thing.

This blog is about my life -- with all its ups and downs, smiles and giggles, tears and warts. It's all me, for better or for worse. I never really thought of it as a reality show, but I guess it could be, although not nearly as exciting as Dancing with the Stars. I voted for Jerry, but I think he's going to lose. If he does, I'm putting my money on Drew Lachey. He's dancing his ass off.

So, anyhow, back to our scheduled programming. I just wanted to thank everyone who stops by and reads and enjoys themselves. Didn't mean to offend any of my nice lurkers the other day. I'm just not sure why people who claim to dislike me so strongly would spend so much time here. I'm really not that fascinating, but I'd be tempted to be flattered if I didn't suspect they were up to no good. Well, lucky for me, I'm not privy to their little email coffee klatches anymore, and ignorance is bliss.

2 comment(s):

Kia Ora (Hello) from a blogger down under in New Zealand. I have read a couple of posts, so I'll be back to read some more.

By Blogger Kelvin, at 2/17/2006 7:07 PM  

My money is on Drew also Laura, he seems to be the most serious about it and doing a great job.

By Blogger rosalie, at 2/17/2006 10:43 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home