Does anybody read these?

Sunday, July 01, 2007

A few more things...

I forgot some things.

I found coconut tequila in Okeechobee. Selina's liquor store has every kind of tequila you could imagine. I'm just not sure it made it home OK because I haven't unpacked yet.

Lake Okeechobee is huge when you look at it on the map of Florida, but this drought has been hard on it. It's pretty dried up, and all the canals to it are empty. The main industry there is tourism, so they obviously need a lake. Please pray that they get rain without the destruction of a major hurricane.

I got an awesome Cuban sandwich in Miami. I liked Miami even though it's hot and the traffic blows.

JR Gators not only has gator bites (yummy!), but you can get a bucket (yes, a bucket!) of Cruzan voodoo juice for $8. Yum! And just what I needed during my very stressful wedding-planning week!

When I get married I'm going to Vegas, and I'll tell y'all about it when I get back, OK?

3 comment(s):

Hey, wasn't that suppose to be my one trip to Vegas?

By Blogger rosalie, at 7/02/2007 5:57 AM  

Ok.
U and me? need to get away.
just the girls.
Like what "happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"
Only cheaper.
Deal

By Blogger Unknown, at 7/02/2007 5:54 PM  

ooh oooh!!! Can I come to the Vegas wedding??

Welcome home (a little late, I know)!!!!

Lee

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/04/2007 9:21 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home