Does anybody read these?

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Space...

I think I need space. I think I need to give other people space.

I've never been so anxious to get the fuck out of town before in my life.

I am very excited about my trip, even though I am running out of time to get ready and I'm slowed down a little bit by hurting my back. I'm feeling much better, but I'm definitely not 100%.

I just need a break from life.

Don't expect blog updates while I'm gone. (I'll try to get pictures when I'm back.) If you call my cell phone, and I don't answer, don't take it personally.

I'm disconnecting. I'm not going to operate anything more high-tech than maybe a blender. I just need to get away from everything.

1 comment(s):

"I love you
You love me
We're a happy family"
--Barney

I have never wanted to be stuffed in someone's suitcase and then lick the blender leftovers so badly in my freaking life.

-- me

By Blogger Unknown, at 6/26/2007 5:19 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home