Does anybody read these?

Saturday, December 03, 2005

I heart CMT!!!!!

So, I was just watching CMT, and Shannon Brown's "Cornfed" video came on. This is one of those songs that'll remind me of home once I leave. My favorite part of the song: "Ain't nothin' but country on the radio dial..." It's so true here.

My favorite part of the video? Well, that'd be Nicholas. Let me tell you. If this man didn't have a yellow-haired coworker and a wife (Nick has a wife, not the yellow-haired coworker. Both would cause awkward situations), and I were 5-10 years younger and hot...Well, that's a lot of ifs.

Anyhoooo, just realized there aren't enough hot pics of Mr. Hoffman on the blog. I guess he was in that shot with the yellow-haired boy the other day. Did we ever figure out if there's anything under his wranglers? (How do those boys not have chafing in bad places when they do that?)

3 comment(s):

Enquiring minds are still wonder about the Nick Hoffman underwear question? Boxers, briefs or commando????????

By Blogger rosalie, at 12/04/2005 11:27 PM  

Ummmm...you'll have to take that up with Mr. Hoffman. Wrong yellow-haired boy. LOL.

By Blogger Laura, at 12/04/2005 11:31 PM  

But I don't know Nick and sadly not sure I am curious enough to introduce myself just to ask. He is a cutie and very talented just not "that" kind of interested which is good since he is married.

By Blogger rosalie, at 12/04/2005 11:36 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home