Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Thinking about my Christmas list...

So, after I realized that I was moderately nice and Santa should be coming to visit, I started thinking about what I might want for Christmas. Honestly, there isn't any material possession that I really want, except maybe for a Blue County CD.

I was talking to a friend the other day and she asked me what I wanted and I told her that it'd be nifty if the yellow-haired boy arrived on my doorstep wrapped up in a bow and holding a bottle of Crown. So then she told me that was cute and I should do something with that. And then, of course, that led to fun with photoshop (athough not too much fun because I am still very rusty at playing with that program). The result ended up getting posted over at Kenny's fan club because all of my friends thought there was no point in making it if the boys didn't see it. It's all in good fun anyhow, right? And besides, if folks are laughing (and not in a good way), I can't hear them...

So, without further ado, this was how clever I was during my burst of creativity/sleep deprivation. People seem to think it's funny. In a good way. And cute. See, I'm cute and funny.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home