Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Woo-hoo!!! I'm a sexy hugger!!!

One of my friends decided to start her own blog, and she's a great blogger. I am SO impressed with her already, and it's only Day 2. And she's caught the quiz bug! Today I went to check out her blog, and she had the "What kind of hugger are you?" quiz on there. I went and took it and these are my results. (Laura's note: I am taking no responsibility for the -- ahem -- creative spelling and grammar used in these quiz results; I'm just posting the code it gave me.)

you give sexy hugs... sexy hugs are great and u
usually leave the person u hugged in a daze or
feeling really special.

what kind of hugs do you give?
brought to you by Quizilla

7 comment(s):

That is just a little too freaky Laura. That is just one more thing we have in common. Are you sure we are not some how related?

By Blogger rosalie, at 11/30/2005 9:53 AM  

I almost forgot; Thanks for the compliments on my blog. I try.

By Blogger rosalie, at 11/30/2005 9:54 AM  

No worries, Rosalie. I'd never try to give you a sexy hug!!

I like the blog. Of course, I'd tell people that. You're doing great...

By Blogger Laura, at 11/30/2005 10:18 AM  

Thank you although I was not too concerned about the hugging thing. I am pretty sure you feel the same way I do and that is that sexy hugs should be reserved for the opposite sex.

By Blogger rosalie, at 11/30/2005 10:27 AM  

Nope, you're not on my short list of people who get sexy hugs!

Check your email; I got a creative epiphany last night! Tell me what you think...

By Blogger Laura, at 11/30/2005 10:29 AM  

Loved the epiphany! He so deserves sexy hugs! I was referring to both the requested gift and the addressee of that letter. Lovin' Santa Kenny!

By Blogger rosalie, at 11/30/2005 11:48 AM  

Everyone else will see it soon enough. And he's a pretty good hugger himself. And he smells good; maybe that's why I got points for taking a whiff during hugs. My horoscope said to wear my heart on my sleeve today...

By Blogger Laura, at 11/30/2005 12:32 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home