Does anybody read these?

Monday, January 16, 2006

For my geek friends...

Question about my "new, improved" laptop. (Hurry up and answer before the warranty runs out Saturday.)

Whenever I unplug my laptop now to use the battery, the screen is significantly less bright than when I use AC power, to the point where it's difficult to see stuff when I'm on battery. Is this a setting I can fix? Or is it back on the phone with India?

Patiently waiting while sitting in one place.

1 comment(s):

It is something that happens when you're on battery, to conserve your juice. You may be able to adjust it in the power settings, but you can brighten the screen, usually, by hitting a function key (my computer it's F5 - varies depending on the brand).

By Blogger TanteToma, at 1/17/2006 4:24 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home