Does anybody read these?

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Caribbean Countdown Photo of the Day...

I am lazy and my head hurts. It's way too late, but there's nothing like laughing so hard you almost pee your pants with your West Coast friends. And tomorrow's an early day. I'm seeing a nap-o-rama in my future.

So, is this Friday's pic? Or Saturday's? Or both?



My last day at work was not bad, although I will miss all the folks. Apparently two other people got cut down to part-time, which when I was asked I did not take. When I looked at all the work that got left behind, I probably should've, but it's the same amount of money to work 20 hours a week or to take unemployment. And this way I'm not tied down here and I can spend my days getting all my ducks in a row to move and get a job. I have a whole new stack of leads this week that I'm going to be working on this weekend.

And the job from yesterday? I talked to a friend who's been off on vacation and she helped me formulate a plan. So if that job's supposed to be my job, it will be.

My brother suggested that I try pharmaceutical sales, but considering that pharamaceutical sales are one of the reasons that prescription drug costs in this country are astronomical, I'm going to have to take a pass. I would actually hate myself if I took that position. Big hypocrite points there. I'm not saying Ihaveto take a feel-good kind of job, but I can't take a job where I go into it knowing I'm going to feel dirty when I sit down at my desk everyday.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home