Does anybody read these?

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Wonder what today will bring...

I am sitting here in the process of getting ready so I can go get my new driver's license. Yes, I know that I am moving in a month, but apparently I need an Ohio driver's license to file for unemployment. Okey dokey.

Of course getting a new license means putting in at least a little effort so you don't look like shit in your picture, right? But you always do. Simply because it's a driver's license photo.

I'm thinking I'm not going to the storage locker when the snow is coming down to deposit my belongings. Thinking I'm driving around with a carful of possesssions just a little bit longer. Why is it that when I actually have the time to do it that the weather won't cooperate?

I think today's agenda is going to include cleaning my room and getting things organized here (chucking another round of belongings) and then doing resumes tonight. I think I have 12 that need to be done. Isn't that exciting? I have to put Word back on my computer first...

Sooooo, I'm debating a little topic of discussion on the blog. I'm pretty honest here, and I think most folks could read this and get a vivid look into my life (although one of my dearest friends yesterday told me she didn't know ANY of the "11.5 things you might not know about me"), but while I'm candid, I don't know how personal I've really been. And the topic running through my head is pretty damn personal. It's a lot less personal than things I've seen elsewhere, but probably more personal than anything I've shared. Maybe I've just been inspired by other folks being pretty personal about their lives lately. I know I've been thinking about it more lately because of everything coming up in life. I just don't know why this morning I woke up and thought "great blog topic!"

It won't happen immediately because it's time to get going to the BMV. Maybe later. I have to write the next chapter in my book tonight. Maybe I'll do that and if my missive is still in my consciousness, then you're in for a treat.

Or maybe you'll all finally tell me to shut up. LOL.

3 comment(s):

Nice little tease...do you write commercials? You could explore that option!

By Blogger one4JC, at 1/14/2006 2:26 PM  

I wasn't teasing. Just pondering aloud...

By Blogger Laura, at 1/14/2006 3:32 PM  

ok ok waiting patiently............ Oh crap I have to go see It-chick and her band. I'll be back later to wait patiently again.
:o)

By Blogger one4JC, at 1/14/2006 5:17 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home