Does anybody read these?

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Just a quickie...

I'm digging the high road, I just wish folks would realize that I'm serious about being on it. This week, a friend of mine was accused of "attacking" someone (and it wasn't an attack and it wasn't personal) because of some past greivances I had with someone. I hold no grudges. I have no agenda. What's done is done, and what's past is past. I just need to keep moving on in the positive direction I'm moving in. And let me tell you, the more I live my life the more I love it. I got some great news this evening that absolutely, positively made my day.

Prayers needed. This may sound petty, but could you all pray that either my brother somehow pays his rent or the office will take our deposit they have saved for us as the last month's rent. He is not even living there because the power has been shut off, so I'm scared to think about how bad the apartment might be. I am not sure how I'll get everything out of there. So, please just pray we get all that wrapped up in the next few weeks. I can't afford to pay any more there, so I hope it all gets worked out. I doubt it will. At least he'll get his room back here when I leave.

Not much else to report today. I am really hoping tomorrow goes well. Fingers crossed.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home