Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Since you're not busy...

Why is it that I seem much busier since I stopped working than when I was working. Today I pretty much worked nonstop. I finally got caught up on those stupid cup orders that accumulated while the laptop was in the shop. I made our travel arrangements for Nashville next week. I am working on pulling together a to-do list while I am in town. Then my aunt called and asked me to go with her to Columbus tomorrow for a business trip. She thought I might want to look for a job while I was there, but I had to explain to her that there are no plans of being employed in Columbus anytime soon. I have a plan and it's moving along quite splendidly. It's fantastic. I am doing great. Of course, today I get a lecture from my mother about moving to Nashville for the "right reasons." And I tried to assure her that I am. I guess as long as I know it doesn't matter, right?

So, tomorrow before I leave for my trip I have to do laundry, go take the contents of my car to storage locker land, and help my cousin Donna with her resume. I am not sure how I'll fit it all in, but I am going to try. I also have one resume that has to be faxed that needs writing samples, so I'll have to do that one before I leave. There are about 18 resumes that I figure I can work on while I'm there.

I will try to check in tomorrow night. If I can't know that I am probably alive. I hope.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home