Does anybody read these?

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Caribbean Countdown Photo of the Day...Kenny style

Oh, One4JC, you've wound me up. The Caribbean is such a beautiful place, and I'm very excited to be going there.

And just when you think it couldn't get any prettier, you see this:



Song of the Day: Guitars and Tiki Bars. I need a vacation. Have I mentioned that lately? This song's my ring tone right now, so I'm reminded of that every time the phone rings. It's just a fun song. I was going to buy a kit to build my own tiki bar once. They're expensive, so I didn't. But maybe then everyday could be vacation. Or I could just drink more rum.

1 comment(s):

Ok let's be extremely clear on this subject...
I personally did nothing to "WIND you up"!

Oh goodness I don't need any help adding to my list of things I get in trouble for doing...

By Blogger one4JC, at 2/12/2006 3:48 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home