Does anybody read these?

Sunday, February 19, 2006

I almost forgot!!!

Quite a few of us are very curious about this Kid Rock/Scott Stapp sex tape. (They aren't having sex with each other, apparently, which is good. Not that I have anything against that. Just saying...) I guess there was a link and I'll admit, I went to look. But the page is invalid. Oh well. I guess I should've checked temporaryinjunction.com.

Mostly I'm just curious what the hell Creed was doing on tour with Kid Rock. Aren't they a Christian band? Kid Rock has a CD called American Bad-ass and is one of the craziest mo-fos to come out of Detroit. Odd combo, I think. I've just got visions of all those fundies I met the one year I went to Ichthus (the "Christian Woodstock") going to a Kid Rock show because Creed was opening for him. I laughed a little. I hope I don't go to hell.

But if nothing else, this video reminds us what goes on inside the tour buses of all kinds of musicians, some of whom you'd least expect. I remember when I worked campus security a very popular band at the time played a concert in our arena (I'm not naming names!) and let me just tell you it made me a little ashamed to be a woman to stand guard at a tour bus where every hot young thing hopped on board to have a few minutes with the lead singer. (Still not saying who!) So, it happens. But Creed? STILL shaking my head. Although I wonder if that's part of Scott Stapp's "creative differences" with the rest of the band?

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home