Does anybody read these?

Sunday, February 19, 2006

It's confession time!!!!

OK, this is just a little one. But it's bad, and I'll bet I've never told you. One of my dirty little secrets. Maybe once in a while I'll treat you to them.

Are you ready?

I hate to floss my teeth.

Yep, that's right. I'm an anti-flosser. I KNOW it's bad. Really, I do. I don't mind brushing them, especially now that I have cinnamon toothpaste. (I also hate most types of mint -- another dirty little secret. So brushing my teeth was not pleasant before they invented non-minty toothpastes. Blech.)

Someone said recently my blog was like a reality show. My all-time favorite reality show is "The Real World." I always loved the confessional where the folks went in and talked smack about everyone else. So this is my confessional. Today's confession was pretty tame, but you never know with me...

4 comment(s):

OK, since you put it out there, I have a confession to. . . . I am the crazy flosser woman. I floss ALOT. Sometimes 3-4 times a day. Can't stand having stuff in there.

I am also a gagger, so I hate brushing as well. I have to use the baby toothbrushes. and By the way . . . I LOVE the cinnamon toothpaste!

By Blogger Sheri, at 2/20/2006 3:15 PM  

I use a kids' toothbrush myself. I need a Dora the Explorer one.

By Blogger Laura, at 2/20/2006 4:18 PM  

The makers Listerine Antiseptic loves you.

By Blogger Aldrich, at 2/20/2006 7:12 PM  

They do. My dentist said to use Listerine everyday, and I do. Fortunately it doesn't taste like mint (although it does taste kinda like window cleaner), because I hate mint.

By Blogger Laura, at 2/20/2006 7:18 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home