Does anybody read these?

Friday, February 24, 2006

Why do I always forget a title for my posts?

Today was another eventful day. I had to take Grandma to Wal-mart, which was very interesting. Every time I turned my head, she was gone again. I don't know how she moves so fast. I finally remembered to buy yogurt and applesauce, which I've forgotten on every trip to town I've made all week, but I didn't realize that I was out of lettuce. I've been eating salads with every meal, but I thought I had plenty of lettuce left. I think someone else must've had salad since I last checked. It's supposed to be cold tomorrow, so I guess when I go to the gym to walk inside I can get my salad.

Speaking of eventful days, I guess I need to spend next Friday in some mandatory job-hunting thing for unemployment next week. That's nifty. I can't wait.

I got a little frustrated today about something that happened. I guess I just get sick of someone acting like they are doing you a favor and then them turning around and criticizing you because they had to help you. I was working on a project, and then another girl said she'd help me out on it. Well, it ended up looking like I dropped the ball, which I hadn't. I was doing just fine on it, but when someone else says "Well, I was working on something else and it kind of overlaps, so I'll take care of it," of course, I don't see the point in duplicating efforts. I guess I almost would've rather she said "You know what, I think you're dropping the ball so I'm going to do it" instead. Oh well, it's all done, and to be honest, I'm not devastated. I just don't like when people act like they are helping when they have ulterior motives.

Speaking of the dropping the ball, I tried to do my fitball workout and it was very challenging. I think it'll get better as I keep going with it, but sometimes I get so frustrated with working out. I know that practice makes perfect, but it's easy to get discouraged sometimes. It'll be a great workout once I get going on it.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home