Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I'm kinda liking confession time...

Here's today's little secret:

I love my new running shoes.

Why is that a dirty little secret? Because I bought my new shoes weeks ago. And I just finally got off my lazy ass and put them on and went to the track. And they're great. I didn't have any trouble with them.

And I totally needed to get back to working out. This being fat stuff is for the birds. I'd like to just be able to fit in all my jeans a little bit better.

I am still not used to the fact that they are a shiny silver color and not grey like I thought. Seriously, they look like tinfoil with red stripes. I'm sure that's why they were on sale. I guess that's the only bad part about wearing such an obscure shoe brand that you have to order them online. But I LOVE them, so that's what I have to do. It's always been hard to find shoes that work for me because of all the problems that I've had with my feet.

Anyhow, I am back to working out and I just love my new shoes. Looks like I won't have any setbacks with blisters like last time, so that's very good.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home