Does anybody read these?

Friday, March 17, 2006

It's not the Caribbean...Sue me!

The Photo of the Day started because Toma, Rosalie and I were excited about our upcoming vacation and needed a little inspiration to get us through the winter months.

Well, this picture is not of the Caribbean, but it sure does make me think about vacation plans. It is somewhere that I have to go at some point; I just haven't made it there quite yet.

In honor of St. Patrick's Day, here's a picture of Dublin. It's just as nice as the Caribbean, but with less rum and more whiskey. (I'm not saying that in a bad way.)

1 comment(s):

That is absolutely beautiful. Would love to journey there someday and doing a little tracing of my family roots. Can you believe that genealogy.com has no information for the Dublin area. That is just crazy!

By Blogger rosalie, at 3/18/2006 10:08 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home