Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Random musings...

I had originally intended to blog about staying with Grandma for three days. It was interesting. Grandma is interesting. But it was fun too. I wonder if when I'm in my 70s if I will be belligerent and cantankerous. Goodness, she can watch the same TV show as everyone else and see something completely different and insist she's right. I just finally gave up and let her "win." I told my mom that I didn't cook to death and I learned a lot about sports.

I just can't believe that she doesn't think that Barry Bonds deserves to be punished. I think he does, but I know he won't. For Bud Selig to punish Barry Bonds now, he'd have to admit what we all know. Baseball turned a blind eye on all the doping because Bonds, Mark McGwire, etc., filled the seats and saved baseball. They used performance-enhancing drugs and people paid to see their enhanced performances. I guess Pete Rose should've just stabbed everyone in the ass with needles instead of betting on baseball. Although my aunt did say she'd love to Bud Selig tell Barry that he can just admit and everything will be OK -- you know, like he did with Pete -- and then continue to screw him once he admitted what he did wrong.

I am doing much better today. Seriously, I have nothing to lose next week. It'll be fine. Repeat frequently.

I had to watch Rent tonight because I have to return it tomorrow. Wow, what a great movie. I loved it. Of course, I've been watching Law & Order for years because of Jesse L. Martin, so it was great to see him in the movie. I just wish I'd seen him on Broadway.

So, with that, today's song of the day is "I'll Cover You" from Rent. Great song.

I guess my mom's meeting went well. Yay! I'm off the hook. Oh, and expect a crazy political rant as soon as I figure out exactly what I want to say!!! You've been warned.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home