Does anybody read these?

Monday, September 11, 2006

I wish it hadn't come to this...

I've already made fun of people for blogging about petty bullshit, so I'm not going to do much of that. I just wanted to let y'all know that I absolutely, positively hate that I've had to restrict access to my blog. It really contradicts everything that's so great about blogging. When I think about the people here whom I consider friends that I only met because they accidentally ended up here and that I'm limiting myself to that kind of interaction right now, it pisses me off. Big time.

I'm a journalist. I believe very much in freedom of speech. I believe very much in the principles of a free press. So, seriously it pains me to no end that I feel so threatened that I have to limit who gets to see what I have to say.

But I'm also completely over my words being twisted and contorted by bitter shrews who have nothing better to do but than to plot their "revenge" against me. I thought that since they won't move on by themselves that it was time to move things along for them. At first I thought it was funny and I did things here just to piss them off. Then, you'll remember, I called a truce and they said that they were on-board and waved their white flags. I moved along and they cranked the asshole up a notch.

Regardless, it is all finished. They can't come here and I'm OK with that. Although that last game of "Who's he looking at?" really would've gotten their panties in a wad. For folks who say "Show me pictures and I'll believe," they never mean it when I post pics of TBWYH staring at me or talking to my friends or pictures of Keith and Nicole or Kenny and Vanessa...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home