Does anybody read these?

Monday, September 11, 2006

I hate being an asshole...

Really, I do. I don't do it well. At all.

The time had come to clean house in blogland. Rest assured this is not a permanant change. But for the time being, I need to have certain people out of my life. The lies need to end NOW.

So, until further notice, this blog will be private. If you're reading this, consider yourself very privileged. That means I trust you. Don't do anything to fuck that up, OK?

I have a list of everyone who's reading this blog. (I did before. It's called a sitemeter. Ha ha.) Anyhow, not that I need to say this, but I think we all know that I'm highly paranoid these days. So don't go spreading around what you read here. If it were other folks' business, they'd be invited to read.

I know this is all highly asinine, but I'm dealing with some highly asinine people. Thanks to those who'd like to ride out the storm with me.

2 comment(s):

Hey LJ, it's Andrea. (You can find me pretty much anywhere online under PurrGurrl.) Love the new look! Sucks that you had to make the blog private, sucks that people have to be jerks over at KennyForums. Oh well, they'll eat up the attention for a little while and will hopefully move along to torment someone else after the dust settles. Always on the prowl for new drama!

By Blogger Unknown, at 9/11/2006 2:10 PM  

Andrea, I'm glad to see you here. I am sooo sorry about everything that happened over there. Apparently as long as they could see my blog they weren't going to shutty, so I had to just cut them off completely. I think it'll work better this way...

By Blogger Laura, at 9/11/2006 3:19 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home