Does anybody read these?

Sunday, September 10, 2006

It's time...

I have a job interview on Tuesday. This job is pretty much my dream job. I haven't really kept y'all posted on the job hunt, but I wanted to let you know that the last two jobs I applied for that I really wanted it got down to me and another person and they ultimately chose the other person. The one guy who interviewed me told me that it was the hardest decision that he'd ever made, but the other person had a smaller learning curve because she was doing the exact same job somewhere else.

But my life is finally all settled here, and I feel like it's time. One thing's for sure, I'm just about over this part-time job that I have. Honestly if Kay hadn't talked me out of it when I called her at lunch crying, I'd have just gone home and never gone back. I'm just tired and frustrated and I need to get settled and stop worrying about money as much as I am right now.

Secondly, it's time for some other things too, but I'm still ironing it all out. If anyone who reads this happens to be using the new beta version of Blogger, please leave me a comment so I can ask you about it off-line.

1 comment(s):

I love you and best of lucky-luck
prayers to the big fellow on your behalf for what is best for you ok?

I'd say for what you want - but we both know sometimes that isn't what is best in the long run and then we wind up weeping maniacs in the end. Well at least I do (my last job would be a case in point)

By Blogger Unknown, at 9/11/2006 8:26 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home