Does anybody read these?

Friday, September 08, 2006

One more thing! I found a quiz!

I'm a Ford Mustang!



You're an American classic -- fast, strong, and bold. You're not snobby or pretentious, but you have what it takes to give anyone a run for their money.


"Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.




Sidenote: What about the changes at Ford this week? But interesting thing. I worked in the auto industry for years. Hell, Ford was one of our clients. And I've ALWAYS thought that the CEO who resigned this week (the young, cute one)was the one they called William Clay Ford and his dad (the old guy) was Bill Ford. So everyone kept talking about Bill Ford resigning and all I could think was "What's he even in charge of?" Turns out I have them backwards. Oops.

This is Mr. Bill Ford Jr. He's unemployed, I guess.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home