Does anybody read these?

Friday, November 03, 2006

So, the next part of that song...

I let go of a lover
That took a piece of my heart
And prayed many times for forgiveness
And a brand new start

I thought that was interesting ... It wasn't intentional when I did that, honest. Oops, I almost talked about things that aren't for blogs yet.

Speaking of things that aren't for blogs, I will just say that sometimes I should just go with my gut, which is something I don't do nearly enough. I was talking about that with someone earlier today. Sometimes you just know.

I have always been one to believe that everything happens for a reason. And sometimes things just aren't what they appear to be.

And if I didn't have to be up so damned early this would be the part of the program where I got drunk and cried in my beer.

And probably made a jack ass out of myself. Luckily I'm tired, so I'm going to bed before I can do that.

But just to warn y'all, I suspect that I'll be a grouch for the next few days because I'm being deprived of my late-night chit-chats.

1 comment(s):

hmmmm'
I miss you

By Blogger Unknown, at 11/04/2006 6:42 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home