Does anybody read these?

Friday, October 27, 2006

The thoughts in my brain...

So, I'm temping today since I didn't have anything better to do and who knows when I'll get my first pay check at the new job. This place is very nice. They have loads of snacks. It's been pouring all day so they told me just to go in the breakroom and make myself a lunch so I didn't have to go out in the rain. Very nice! The people are all sweet too.

Ummm...hello, Nicole Richie. If you have trouble eating and need to go to a clinic to work on it, that's called an eating disorder. Don't be ashamed of it; it's OK. There are tons of girls who emulate you for some reason, so please just let them think that it's OK to get treatment when you starve yourself to death. Please.

I hope Jim Leyland and the Tigers can pull it out of their asses tonight because I've decided that most Cardinals fans are obnoxious. Not that all the rednecks in Detroit aren't. But still... We deserve it. We've had to be Detroiters for 20+ years and it's about time that we received a prize for that...

Speaking of folks who I'm sure will be watching the World Series tonight, someone turns 30 today. Maybe I'll figure out where to send a birthday card. I can't remember where I went the other day, but it was somewhere I had only been with him, and I thought of him for a second. Just wonder how he's doing, if he ever makes it up here... His favorite song was "I'm Alright" by Jodee Messina for a long time. And sometimes I can see the two of us with beers catching up somewhere...

Sometimes...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home