Does anybody read these?

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Bastards!

This is why I hate Ticketmaster. No one needs to charge an $11 fucking convenience fee. That's ridiculous. What convenience? I waited 11 minutes and worried the show would sell out on me and I paid $44 for that convenience. Even at today's gas prices, I could've totally driven to Atlanta and bought the tickets at the venue for less.

Next time, someone else is in charge.

2 comment(s):

Ugh. Just. Ugh.

Closing show will be worth it??? You know you'll have a good time???? Lawn seats are fun?

I'm out.

By Blogger TanteToma, at 6/04/2007 1:08 AM  

I know you have been busy but I have to let you that I went online to find a newspaper in Nashville so that I could check the recent obituaries to make sure you were still alive....

I hope to see you again soon!

By Blogger one4JC, at 6/16/2007 6:54 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home