Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Another letter...

Dear Margarita Bucket inventor,

Hello friend. I hope this letter finds you well. I am doing just fiiiinnee since I found out about your frozen boozy concoction.

Margarita buckets make it easy to always have a tasty treat in the fridge. For example, this evening I fired up the grill, grabbed a solo cup of fun out of the bucket, and here I am now writing this note.

I don't know where you got the idea to invent the margarita bucket, but you truly have made this single girl's day.

At Target the other day, I noticed Cosmo and Mojito buckets too. Truly, you have outdone yourself.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a letter to write to your friend Jose Cuervo. (He's a real guy, right?)

Big smoochies,
LJ

4 comment(s):

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! I so needed that laugh today...wait it was supposed to be funny right?

LMAO

By Blogger one4JC, at 5/29/2007 9:20 PM  

Yeah, that was supposed to be funny... I think.

By Blogger Laura, at 5/30/2007 8:28 AM  

They really have margarita buckets?
I need to get out more

By Blogger Unknown, at 5/30/2007 6:03 PM  

That was too funny. I looked for the buckets at Target today and couldn't find them. Oh well - there's another Target just down the street...

Charlene

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/30/2007 10:31 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home