Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Calvin ball

Remember the comic strip "Calvin and Hobbs"? If you do, you probably remember that Calvin was notorious for changing the rules of the game to his advantage. Calvin ball, if you will.

There is a little Calvin ball going on in my workplace. Say a little player that we all make it out unscathed. Our new boss arrives next Monday, if we can all hang on that long.

Personally, I am trying to figure out how someone gets out of having what is supposed to be a celebratory lunch with some for whom she has lost all respect. Needless to say, I deleted the save the date for his retirement party.

The only good thing is that I sent my laptop to be fixed, and when it is, I am making changes in blog land.

But no Calvin ball, I promise.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home