Does anybody read these?

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Falling in love again

It's fall again, so that means my favorite time of year has arrived. Apple cider, caramel apples, trick-or-treaters ... I am ready for it all.

I've even been watching football this year, although after last fall, I've realized that watching football by yourself is pretty lame. Well, I guess it's lame after the company I've had the past few falls.

We're having a Halloween party this weekend. That should be fun. Nothing major, just some snacks and hopefully everyone will wear costumes.

As for falling in love with anything besides autumn, I'm not sure how I feel about that. As you can see, this time of year reminds me that I'm not a huge fan of doing things that are fun with men (like watching football) by myself. But, at the same time, I'm not a huge fan of men's nonsense.

And, it's always there. Even when you think a cat can change his stripes, they always reappear. Generally when you least expect them.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home