Does anybody read these?

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Go here.

Just a quick one because I really am working (I can hear you snickering; stop it!). I have found the most amazing Web site and I want you all to go there.

The Spinsterlicious Life

I hope that people who are happily married can relate to it, but I'm not sure. As you all know, I had a long overdue therapy session this week, and I told my therapist that I don't hate being single. I like to travel. I like sleeping in the middle of the bed. I like not having someone telling me how to spend my money (well, other than my mortgage lender lol).

Sure I'd like to have someone to curl up with me and watch TV. However, I wouldn't be devastated when he headed home at the end of the evening.

So, I think I've finally realized I'm spinsterlicious. And I'm OK with that.

1 comment(s):

@Laura: I'm so glad you like my site and a big hug for referring it to your readers. I'm having a lot of fun with it and am happy when I come across like-minded women.

Life is good. I like being in a relationship but I, too, like sleeping in the middle of the bed. I like being with him and I like it when he goes home. A lot of married women envy us.

www.TheSpinsterliciousLife.com

By Blogger eleanore, at 11/18/2010 7:12 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home