Does anybody read these?

Thursday, December 16, 2010

AGGGHHHHH!!!

So, I was so busy today (yes, it's still Wednesday because I haven't slept yet), that I almost forgot to write today.

I like my new boss. He's a visionary. We need vision. And he has a good sense of humor. That's good too. Plus, he thinks we don't get enough time off for Christmas, which I think is exceptional if he will fix it. Yes, this is all good.

Speaking of good, I got the part for the hot water heater under warranty today and I am looking forward to a nice, warm shower in the morning. Thank goodness I looked the part up on the manufacturer's website or I might not have known it was still under warranty.

Everything is shaping up at the homestead. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

I need a nap. Tomorrow's another busy day.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home