Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Sneak preview

I just got this tweet over on The Twitter, and I decided that I would accept this challenge from a fellow blogger. Not today, but sometime in the next 23 days before 2010 ends.

TPCarney I propose a new tradition for bloggers/online writers: an end-of-year post going over three things you got wrong in the past year.

Three things I got wrong. That'll take some time to pull together. Not because it'll be hard to dig up three things, but because it will be hard to narrow it down.

1 comment(s):

Three things I got wrong in 2010:

1. I kept up with my friends who have email, but not with the friends who do not even use a computer.

2. I spent too much time online. I have an insatiable curiosity and I keep being attracted to sites and subjects that would never have come to mind had I not been pulled in on the internet.

3. I ate too much. Snacking too often has become a way of life for me and I need to curb it.

By Blogger GladysMP, at 12/09/2010 3:10 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home