Does anybody read these?

Saturday, December 11, 2010

You do what you gotta do

I almost forgot to post today. I have been unpacking the monster pile of shit from storage and reorganizing so I can finally decorate for Christmas.

But while I was unpacking, I found some photos from a few years ago. In the summer of 2003, I was at my lowest weight since high school. I found some photos from the Kappa Phi convention and TOPS conventions those years.

I looked amazing back then. I guess I didn't realize it, but I looked amazing.

And now I am too fat for my fat pants.

Starting tomorrow, it's a whole new me. It's time. I want to be that girl again. It'll take me 80 pounds to be that girl again, but surely I can do it.

I don't have to be thin, and the reality is that I'll never be thin, but I do need to be thinner than I am.

Who knew that some photos that have been in storage for five years would wake me up?

But I'm sure glad they did.

I have no intentions to make this a diet and fitness blog. I have no desire to be obsessed with diet and fitness (remember my post from the other day?), but I do need to make a clean break and get back to the gym. I know I can do it, and I deserve it.

Wonder if there's a TOPS meeting in these parts?

1 comment(s):

Kudos and good luck to you my friend. I am getting back on the diet wagon myself starting tomorrow and really CAN'T wait.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/12/2010 7:14 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home