Does anybody read these?

Friday, December 17, 2010

Bad blogger

I didn't post yesterday. I have been so busy lately, running 900 miles a minute, actually doing work at work. Yes, life is rough. And I completely and totally forgot to post yesterday.

And, truthfully, the only reason I am posting right now is because I am about to fall asleep sitting at my desk so I don't think assignments that require a lot of reading would be the best choice right now.

The worst part about all of this is that I volunteered to work tonight. Although my could-be hernia seems to be acting up right now. It feels like I have a really bad stitch in my side. Speaking of work, toyland told me that I could come in and close next week, but I heard on the news that they are not closing until 10 p.m. Christmas eve (yes, from Tuesday until 10 p.m. Christmas eve. Crazy.), so I'm not sure what that is all about.

I can't even see straight. I really need some rest. Maybe I can locate some caffeine in these parts. Remind me to never get up at 5 a.m. to make a cake again. It has been a really long time since I've been this tired.

So, I missed a day of blogging, and the world kept spinning. I'm not sure if it's helped me to write everyday anyhow. My life is pretty boring, and 75 percent of the time I don't have time to develop any type of story idea. But still, stringing words into sentences and paragraphs and pages is good.

My roommate wants to have a New Year's party. I haven't ever had a new year's party before. I'm not sure who would come to such a thing. We'll see...

I will try to find something charming, insightful, funny, something to say over the weekend.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home