Does anybody read these?

Friday, February 01, 2013

Quiet

The only thing I hear is the air rushing inside my sleep machine mask...

And my mind screaming.

I am my own worst enemy and it is not good to be alone with my thoughts.

It isn't really good to be alone. I don't feel like I have anyone to talk to. Having friends just walk away makes me feel worthless, or -- worse yet -- like I was only worth using.

I hate that I cared about people and would have done anything for them and when I need someone, all I hear is crickets. Says a lot about how friendship works for other people.

But it says a lot about me too, which is probably why I prefer being alone even though I detest it.

I would rather be alone than be with someone who is just waiting for the person he really wants to show him a little affection.

I am a beautiful, intelligent, caring human being. I am a lot more than a way to bide your time.

Maybe someday someone else will realize that. But until then, I am pretty damn happy that I finally figured it out.

1 comment(s):

you are definitely worth a helluva lot more than that. you are a wonderful person and anyone would be lucky to be with you. I know that is hard to believe sometimes when men act like children.

By Blogger Rosalie, at 2/24/2013 11:48 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home