Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Back on track

This week is beyond busy, but I wanted to give you all an update on my life.

I started training for a 5K yesterday at the gym. I love my running group and our coach, and I am looking forward to the race.

Today, I went to the gym at lunch and swam for 40 minutes.

The worst thing I've eaten today was one of those little granola bars covered in chocolate. The current plan is to run through somewhere and get a grilled chicken wrap between jobs. Yesterday after running I had a big, giant salad.

Pretty much when I am not at the office or at the gym, I will be at the ol' second job this week. I have Saturday night off, but I volunteered to watch one of my friend's kids while he goes on a date. Totally nuts, I know, but I'm hoping they'll go to bed early and I can work on my book club book.

It's also magazine time at work. And we have a big meeting tomorrow.

And I'm doing all this on very limited sleep because I don't pick my machine up until Thursday.

I really just need a nap. I'm going to try to get one on Sunday before Once Upon a Time comes on.

1 comment(s):

Nice write up. I love it!

By Blogger Unknown, at 4/03/2013 7:31 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home