Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Did you miss me?

Well, I'm not 100%, but I am feeling well enough to get back on blog patrol. And I finally ate today for the first time in two days. (Well, I ate once yesterday, but I got violently ill after three bites and decided it should not count.) Tomorrow I'm going to try to get back on my workout routine. I don't want to gain back the weight I lost while I was sick.

I found all kinds of things to talk about here and there today, so I don't have much left to say. Usually when I say that I go on to blog for SEVERAL paragraphs, but today I'm serious.

There were things I wanted to blog about while I was on sick leave, but I'll be damned if I remember them now. I did link to a new blog, Princess Sparkle Pony's blog. She makes fun of Condoleezza Rice, or maybe she likes her? It's so snarky -- I think -- that I can't tell! I am thinking about getting a site meter so I can see exactly how many people don't read this blog. It's all good though, I just started it to simplify my friends' lives. Oh, and because I was out of chocolate and it's therapeutic. Maybe I'll cut back with Halloween being close; the chocolate shortage is off right now.

Speaking of Halloween, Thirteen Nights of Halloween started tonight on ABC Family Channel. On Saturday and Sunday there is a Scariest Places on Earth Marathon. I will probably tune in because my alma mater will be on there. It's one of the scariest places on earth. I might go ghost-hunting this week to get ready for Halloween, even though last time I did I almost peed in my pants. Too bad my college roommate has mono right now or I'd drag her along.

Lastly, the song of the day. Lately my priest has been encouraging all of us to "Dream Big," so I thought that'd be an appropriate choice for today. That song is by Ryan Shupe and The Rubberband, for those keeping track at home.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home