Does anybody read these?

Monday, October 17, 2005

Interview Question

A while back, a friend of mine told me about a fan site that has a list of interview questions for the next potential spouse of this celebrity. That's kind of funny in theory, although I wonder if an interview might be the solution for this particular celebrity. Anyhow, that's not really my topic, but it did make me think of a question that I'd ask a potential spouse. Well, that and dinner with my parents tonight. I think I'm going to have to ask any potential spouse if he can be in charge of buttering his own bread at dinnertime. I just watched in awe as my father asked my mom to butter his bread tonight at dinner. Of course, it's no different than any other dinner in the past 30 years, but for some reason it ended up being the topic of conversation. I just thought it was funny. I think it's best to nip it in the bud before it's 30 years later and I've buttered thousands of slices of bread. I might do it once in a while; you'll do that for someone you love, but I get shivers up my spine at the thought of hearing "Woman, get me a piece of bread."

2 comment(s):

LMAO. This is something that I never witnessed between my parents. In fact they were barely nice to each other on special days. Kind of cute in a way but not something I could see myself doing.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/17/2005 11:06 PM  

I guess I am very lucky that my parents still love each other after all these years. Yeah, they're quirky and odd and sometimes I wonder how they've made it all these years, but it's nice that they still get along.

By Blogger Laura, at 10/18/2005 7:56 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home