Does anybody read these?

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Sunday, the day of rest...

So, I'm finally sitting down for the first time today. I've been unbelievably busy today. I was up at 7:45 for church. After mass I had Sunday School and then mom and I went grocery shopping. By the time I unloaded all the groceries, had some lunch and gave Sparky his medicine and some dog food, it was almost time to leave for RCIA. After that it was off to Wally World to pick up Dad's birthday present. I had planned to work out and dye my hair, but I think both things will have to wait. I'm ready for a nap -- a nine-hour nap. What a long day...

I got a very special treat today while I was at Wal-mart. I've already mentioned my chocolate obsession. I decided to pick up a package of these new Russell Stover premium chocolates -- two little pieces of candy for around a dollar. I figured I wanted a treat, so I might as well make it worth it. Anyhoo, I tried the first piece which was a caramel. Very good. I think it said it had honey. It was very sweet. And then the other piece of candy. I can't remember anything else about the description except that it had hazelnut. But one bite, and I was in heaven. It was almost exactly like these chocolates I used to get when I had this client from Belgium and they always brought them to us. It's pretty dangerous to think I can get these stateside.

There's an issue that's been nagging at me and I am SOOOO tempted to blog about it, but it's just not time yet. Rest assured that if I need to talk about it I will. It's just an awkward situation, and I'm thinking since it doesn't (as far as I know) directly affect me, it might just be better to let it be. We'll see. Only time will tell...

I'm thinking this is it for today. Oh, I promised half marathon resources, so maybe I'll go and do that. I'll leave you with the song of the day. It's "I May Hate Myself in the Morning" by Lee Ann Womack. Haven't we all had that person in our life we somehow keep ending up with? We all know it's bad, yet we do it. It's about time it ended up being a country song...and the video? I love the video for this one too.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home