Does anybody read these?

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Score one for Team Tom!

Exactly what team is Tom on anyhow? OK, I promise no more gay jokes about Mr. Cruise. But I'm beginning to wonder. Of course, I'm pretty damn sure that Scientology is against gay people. See if he were evangelical, I'm sure there's a drug he could take to fix that.

Anyhow, I wanted to give you an update from yesterday and give you a new link, since the one I posted is about to be shut down. Yesterday's web site, ScienTOMogy, is going to be shut down because of the trademark law suit with Scientology. I think that's ridiculous, but Scientology has lots of lawyers and the man in New Zealand who runs the site decided to shut down the site but NOT relinquish the domain name.
Here's a little article from Yahoo on the whole thing.

But fear not kiddos, plenty of Tom's craziness can be found at the new site, The Passion of Cruise. At least until Scientology figures out how to shut that down too...

4 comment(s):

Converts to Scientology learn that before there was a human race there was an alien people here on Earth that still lives on in some us that are specially chosen.This is a religion for nutjobs.

By Blogger Jim, at 10/20/2005 6:13 PM  

That's some wacky stuff, Jim. I read some things about aliens yesterday, but I thought mabye it was just some of L. Ron's science ficition, not his religious dogma.

By Blogger Laura, at 10/20/2005 6:17 PM  

Here's a little more...L. Ron Hubbard says that 78 million years ago there were Thetans, which I think are these alien creatures here on Earth. They were led by Xenu, their leader. See this site for more:
http://www.xenu.net/archive/ot/

By Blogger Jim, at 10/20/2005 6:19 PM  

I've heard about Xenu. That's some crazy shit! I'll stick with mainstream Christianity!!!! I probably don't have enough money to be a Scientologist. And I'm thinking that these independent thoughts I have would be detrimental to my spiritual growth there.

In one article I read, it said most experts believe that L. Ron Hubbard actually "invented" Scientology when he was having drug-induced hallucinations. Maybe he should've invented that Naranon program FIRST...

Oh, and welcome to my blog. I ramble about ALL KINDS of nothing here!!!

By Blogger Laura, at 10/20/2005 6:24 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home