Does anybody read these?

Monday, November 07, 2005

Housekeeping Part Deux

I think I have just about gotten all the kinks worked out of the comments feature on the blog. I have been reading some of my normal sites, and it doesn't look like I'm the only person annoyed and frustrated about the comments not working properly. I am able to post comments as the moderator and they seem to be working, but I am not 100% sure they are up and running yet, but it's much improved and seems to be getting better everyday.

People do seem to miss the comments and I've gotten a lot of positive feedback so I'm thinking of turning them back on. It will probably happen soon. However, I am going to California on Thursday and I probably won't have any time to get to a computer. The laptop will most likely be staying in Ohio. So, because I have to spend that much time away from the laptop, I'm thinking it makes sense to keep it on moderated comments until then. I don't think anyone wants to wade through spam to see if there are new comments until I get back.

So, after Wednesday night I won't be around until Sunday evening most likely. I hope you all can make it because everyone seemed a little sad that I missed Saturday without blogging this past weekend. If I have any good updates I might be able to steal Gretchen's computer, but I can think of 80 million things I'd rather do in Sunny California.

If it's really important, I'll activate the phone tree!!! LMAO!!!!!!!