Does anybody read these?

Monday, November 07, 2005

How do they do this?

I love online quizzes. I just took the birth-order predictor quiz and not only was it right-on, but it gave me code to share with everyone here. So, go try it and see what it has to say about you...(My coding seems screwed up and for some reason it's not saying this, but the birth predictor accurately guessed that I was a first-born child based on my answers to the quiz. I thought that was a little bit creepy that it knew that. Nevermind. All fixed now. Sometimes computers are dumb.)

You Are Likely a First Born
At your darkest moments, you feel guilty.At work and school, you do best when you're researching.When you love someone, you tend to agree with them often.
In friendship, you are considerate and compromising.Your ideal careers are: business, research, counseling, promotion, and speaking.You will leave your mark on the world with discoveries, new information, and teaching people to dream.
The Birth Order Predictor