Does anybody read these?

Thursday, November 03, 2005

A little housekeeping item...

I have been having trouble with the comment feature on here for days, even before people decided they would use it to do what my friends in the UK would call "taking the piss." (If you don't know what that means, go look it up.) I have been trying to work out the kinks and trying different scenarios, and it just wasn't cooperating. And until it's working the right way, the last thing I want to do is spend my whole day here waiting for people to be jerks so I can delete it. I have a lot more to do with my life, and so far blogging's been fun and that's not fun at all. So, until blogger.com figures out why my comment module's not working just right, I am going to disable the comment feature. Once it's all fixed, I'll be open for business again. This blog is really just a fun place for me and my friends, so if they want to be fun I guess they'll just e-mail me like the "old days." I'll miss the fun comments from strangers who randomly ended up here, but I'll live without them.