Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Getting back on track...

So last week I was sick and then I fell down the steps in my house. That put me out of commission and the workout plan got put on the back burner. Well, I am still having a teeny bit of pain in my hip and in my heel, but it wasn't enough to stop me from resuming a lighter workout. My elbow is still really bothering me and I wonder if maybe I've chipped or cracked a bone in my arm. It doens't look bruised but it sends excruciating pain up my left arm if it touches anything, including clothing most days. I may need to go to the doctor for it if it doesn't get any better. Maybe I should see if I can get into quick care tomorrow.

Anyhow, I logged a mile today and it felt great to get back in my routine. I'm going to do one mile for the rest of the week and I'll up it next week. I'm hoping it's sunny in California next weekend so I can get outside and run down by the ocean. Yay!

How many days does it take to make something a habit? I need to work on that so that it gets like it used to be when I couldn't bear to miss a workout.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home