Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

More Inspirational Thoughts...

I don't know where this came from. The first time I saw it was in Kappa Phi about 10 years ago. I shared it with a friend today who really needed it and I thought that others might benefit from it, as well. Enjoy!

On His Plan for Your Mate
Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone-
to have a deep, soul relationship with another-to be loved thoroughly and exculsively.
But God, to a Christian says, "No, not until you are satisfied
and fulfilled and content with being loved by Me alone,
with giving yourself totally and unreservedly to Me-
to have an intensely personal and unique relationship with Me alone...
I love you, my child. And until you discover that only in Me
is your satisfaction to be found, you will not be capable
the perfect human relationship that I have planned for you.
You will never be united with another until you are united with Me-
exclusive of anyone or anything else, exclusive of any other desires or longings.
I want you to stop planning, stop wishing, and allow Me to give you the most thrilling plan existing- one that You cannot imagine. I want you to have the best.
Please allow Me to bring it to you- you just have to keep watching Me,
expecting the greatest things- Keep experiencing that satisfaction, knowing that I am-
Keep listening and learning the things I tell you... You just wait.
Don't be anxious. Don't worry. Don't look around at the things others have gotten or that I have given them.
Don't look at the things that you think you want.
You just keep looking off and away up to Me, or you will miss what I want to show you.
And then, when you are ready, I'll surprise you with a love far more wonderful than any you would ever dream.
You see, until you are ready and until the one I have for you is ready-
I am working even this minute to have both of you ready at the same time-
until you are both satisfied exclusively with Me and the life I have prepared for you,
you won't be able to experience that love that exemplifies your relationship with Me,
and is thus perfect love. And dear one,
I want you to have this most wonderful love.
I want you to see in the flesh a picture of your relationship with Me,
and to enjoy materially and concretely the everlasting union of beauty and perfection and love that I offer you with Myself.
Know that I love you utterly. I am God Almighty.
Believe and be satisfied."
-Anonymous

2 comment(s):

Wow I really like that!

By Blogger one4JC, at 11/02/2005 9:02 PM  

What a wonderful piece!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/03/2005 8:43 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home