Does anybody read these?

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Are we there yet?!?



It's 84 on St. Thomas today. Ohio's weather's calling for a high of 44, but we're gonna have some sun. Very exciting. My traveling companion has her passport paperwork completed. Woo-hoo!!!!

3 comment(s):

Yes very excited. I am going into to see Leah in Reno after Christmas so I am planning to do it then. Can't wait to see her it has been so long. Just think 6 months from now she will only be 4 hours away.

By Blogger rosalie, at 12/22/2005 9:11 AM  

I know! I also have SOOO many Southern friends who are anxiously awaiting my arrival!!! Miss Kayla has been teaching my how to talk in the South. Do you know you always ask for "Coke" even when you want a Diet Mountain Dew? That's craziness...

By Blogger Laura, at 12/22/2005 9:29 AM  

Well crossing fingers for 6 months, could be a little longer. Anyway our high today was suppose to be about the same but it has been raining most of the day. Afraid to check the temps really. Gonna have to rethink planned apparel for dinner tonight.

By Blogger rosalie, at 12/22/2005 4:19 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home