Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Call off the hounds!

After yesterday's love-fest here, I figured you'd all worry if you hadn't seen me for a day. I am alive, albeit barely.

I am coming down with a cold. I am losing the fight. My head hurts and my nose and eyes are running. I also seem to be sick to my stomach for eating way too much at our work Christmas party. (Or perhaps it has something to do with my ailment.) Regardless, I'm too sick to think.

Tomorrow will be a very busy day at work. I have a whole morning of thank-you notes for donors and then we are having lunch in town for our holiday buddy exchange. After that, we're going Christmas caroling to our donors' offices and other neighborhood buildings. Oh gosh. I almost forgot to print out the words to the carols. Yikes. I will do that at work tomorrow AM. I can't keep my eyes open.

I have a lot to do at home. My little tree in my room still has no ornaments. I am officially out of clean laundry. I have more resumes to go out. But everything will wait til tomorrow. If it all gets done tomorrow, then I will go out and take pictures of my favorite holiday light mishaps on Thursday. Actually I'll take the camera tomorrow and maybe get a headstart!!!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home