Does anybody read these?

Friday, January 06, 2006

Five things challenge

By order of IT-chick, and Dusty before her:

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Anything chocolate
2. Salt & Vinegar chips (preferably kettle cooked)
3. Rold Gold Honey Wheat pretzel twists
4. Hostess snow-balls
5. Turtle chex mix (it's new!)

Five songs to which I know all the lyrics:
1. Anything by Kenny (I KNOW, it's a sickness)
2. She's in Love with the Boy by Trisha Yearwood
3. You've got a friend by Carole King
4. I Do by Uncle Kracker
5. More than Words by Extreme (stop laughing. RIGHT NOW)

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Hit the ISLANDS!!!!!!
2. Pay off all my debt.
3. By a cute little house in Nashville with PLENTY of room for visitors.
4. Get an SUV.
5. Invest, invest, invest!

Five bad habits:
1. Procrastinating
2. Internalizing and holding on to anger
3. Stress-eating
4. Taking things out on myself (see #3)
5. talking on the phone while driving

Five things I like doing:
1. Writing
2. Spending time with people who love me
3. Cooking
4. Walking
5. Traveling

Five things I would never wear, buy or get new again:
1. Anything for teams other than my own
2. A t-shirt that said "I think your tractor's sexy," "You save me, Kenny" or the like.
3. Any type of Chrysler product
4. Exercise clothes that don't match (Ha!)
5. platinum blond hair unless part of a halloween costume

Five favorite toys:
1. My laptop
2. My car
3. My really cool cell phone
4. My digital camera
5. My little clicker that tracks my laps at the gym (until I can get a pedometer with GPS!!!!)

And the challenge passes to:
Rosalie and Toma

1 comment(s):

I will have to get back to you on that one. I will post my results on my blog of course.

By Blogger rosalie, at 1/06/2006 5:15 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home