Does anybody read these?

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Why I hate Pat Robertson...

I really shouldn't hate anyone, but Pat Robertson is a bastard. And since he's a "Man of God," I'm not positive saying that won't send me to Hell. But then again, Pat's not very nice either. I am a Christian and I am strong in my faith, but never once in 10 million years would it ever occur to me to think that Ariel Sharon was sick because God was punishing him for the progress he's making toward peace in the Middle East. I guess I should just watch the 700 Club, because that's what Pat's spouting today.

Robertson links Sharon stoke, God's wrath (No I didn't make up the headline; it's from the AP.)

I don't know what is worse. Pat Robertson and his cronies believing that Ariel Sharon is gravely ill because he "divided God's land," or Robertson using this man's illness to further his crackpot agenda.

I'm going to dodge lightning bolts now, just in case. Needless to say, the Anti-defamation League agrees with me that God is not cruel and vengeful.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home